The Bright Starts Comfort & Harmony Portable Swing is designed for both baby and mama. It is a fashionable swing that will accommodate your baby in luxurious and plush fabrics with adorable jungle characters to keep his attention.
Storing and traveling with this model is easy because you can fold it in a snap without too much hassle. With its TrueSpeed technology, the Comfort and Harmony Cozy Kingdom features 6 speed variations and comes with the capability to maintain these speed variations as your baby gets older.
There is also a WhisperQuiet technology on this swing that kills white noise so that your child can enjoy its swinging time and focus on the 6 melodies that comes with the swing.
The swing timer and the auto-shut off feature also come in handy as you can control the volume level of the swing during operation and they help you control the amount of time your child spends swinging too.
The seat is designed in such a way that your baby is surrounded in soft fabric and headrest that can be removed at any time for cleaning and washing.
Navigate This Guide
The design for this model is the focal point as it determines its performance and ease of usage.
- Head Support. While your child can support its head, it is well known that a baby’s neck is still fragile in the first few months. Therefore, it is important that you look closely before choosing a particular swing for your baby. However, this model is suitable for babies from birth and has two adjustable positions to provide comfort for your baby. Unlike other product, a plush fabric is placed at the head of the seat so that it can cushion your baby’s head and provide neck support. Moreover, you can remove this head support when your baby gets older.
- Soothing Music. There are six melodies for your baby to choose from. If you have a child that likes nature sound, then this will help to relax him during swinging period. They are especially useful when you want your baby to sleep or relax. Since there are more than a few options to choose from, then you should be able to get one that will soothe your baby.
- Swing Timer. The clock button located on the edge of the swing can be depressed to set the timer and you can choose between 15, 30, and 45 minute intervals. With this feature, you can easily monitor how long your baby has been in the swing. The timer is very handy as it prevents the draining of the battery while the baby is using his swing.
- Toy Bar. A baby is a visual being at an early stage, so it needs some lighting for adequate stimulation. This swing therefore comes with a green elephant and orange lion on the toy bar to hold your baby’s attention. It is one of the attraction of the baby swing as your baby can be absorbed and once mesmerized by their beauty can stare at them for a long time. In addition, the toy bar is covered by foam so that babies don’t hurt themselves when playing with the toys.
- Storage. This swing folds up quiet easily. All you need to do is press two buttons and you will be able to reduce its size and keep it in your store. Because of its compact size when folded, it also save space too.
Not only is this seat well made, but it is also easy to put together.
Unlike other products, this unit does not sacrifice the comfort of your child for portability.
With luxurious fabrics and adequate padding, your baby will be comfortable in the swing.
Moreover, the head rest is well positioned and elegantly furnished which makes it suitable for newborns.
It will also continue to provide adequate support and prop up your baby as he grows.
Your baby can also enjoy full relaxation while awake and a smooth nap thanks to the reclinable two positions on this bouncer.
Also Read: Graco DuetSoothe Swing & Rocker Review
Made for Travel
One of the things that most parents consider when buying a baby product is ease of usage. Most baby swings are designed for travel and this is because they are compact or portable when folded. And fortunately for those who are interested in buying a new swing, the Comfort & Harmony Kingdom Portable swing comes with this feature for the benefit of your baby and its comfort.
With WhisperQuiet technology, unwanted and white noise will be eliminated.
This will prevent your baby from waking up intermittently due to some unwanted noise.
As a mother, you definitely won’t appreciate such an experience.
Fortunately, you don’t have to worry about the motor producing noise during operation.
Your baby will be relaxing in a peaceful atmosphere while sleeping and while swinging.
Another thing to consider is the Knob on the swing. Some users have complained about this making noise when pressed.
So to prevent your baby from waking up from sleep due to the noise it produces, it is better you don’t touch it when your baby is sleeping.
Also Read: Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Jumperoo Review
This swing folds conveniently to save space and for easy storage. If you love taking your baby round the house or you travel a lot, you will find this swing to complement these activities.
When it folds, it is compact and you can pack it nicely for both short and long distance travels.
It weighs just 7 pounds so whether you are carrying your baby around in your hand with the swing or you just want to put it in your car, it won’t take too much space.
Weight Sensing Technology
This feature helps to keep the speed consistent even as your child grows. Since there are six speed options, you are left with adequate variations depending on your baby’s age and what works best for it.
Some mothers find the higher speed soothe their little ones while others find the middle course satisfy their baby’s longing.
The importance of selecting the speed that suits your child’s preferences is so that it can relax your baby and release the same experience of you comforting your baby.
Moreover, if you constantly have shaking legs or weak hands while comforting your baby, this can be a live saver. While the higher speed can be used in comforting a baby when awake, the lower speed can be used when your baby is asleep and needs some movements to soothe it.
The swing also comes with a safety harness which is very important for keeping your mind at rest. The harness comes with all the straps that helps in keeping your baby tightly fitted to the swing. The speed and the movement of the swing needs you to have something that can be used to hold down your baby during swinging so that it can be safe.
Also Read: 4moms Baby Swing Reviews
The swing allows you to keep the noise level exactly where you want it. The buttons are conspicuously placed on the swing so that you can reach them at your leisure. Moreover, it gives you the control over the level of sound that is produced from the swing.
Auto Shut-Off Timer
You have the power over your baby swing. Set a time period for it to operate and it will shut down automatically after the time has elapsed. This also prevents draining of battery which can happen if there is no stoppage time set for the swing. Moreover, auto shut-off feature helps you recoup more time since you already know when the swing will go off automatically.
The seat can recline to different angles so that your baby can enjoy maximum comfort. However, many users have complained that you might not be able to use the swing in an upright position because setting it in that position will let your baby slide. This however does not decrease or negatively impact the performance of this swing.
Also Read: 4moms rockaRoo Baby Swing Review
Final Words on the Bright Starts Comfort & Harmony Portable Swing
The Comfort & Harmony Cozy Kingdom is designed to fold in a snap and comes with different technologies to not only accommodate your baby but also to keep it comfortable and relaxed.
While the WhisperQuiet technology helps your baby enjoy its swinging time, the TrueSpeed technology helps maintain the built-in six speeds as your baby grows older making the Bright Starts Comfort & Harmony Portable Swing a good option to look into.